this is the absolute worst hotel/motel i have ever been to.The bed must be a hundred years old, it was lumpy and squeeked and felt like you were sleeping on box springs.

The tub was so filthy and stained and would not come clean, they eventually agreed to put bath mat in tub. Pieces of the drywall on the ceiling were falling off. There were ritz crackers in teh air conditioner. We checked out early.

we complained 3 times to differnt people, no one cared.

please do not stay there.It was part of a time share for summer bay resorts and that is where they put us.

Had an Experience with Calypso Cay?

Comments

I don't know if this may explain part of it, but I had Taco Bell when I was staying there and took the biggest *** of my life. That may have been the smell?

THAT'S A LIE.THIS LADY IS RIGHT ON POINT WITH THE DICRIPTION OF THIS HOTEL.

IT FEELS AND SMELLS LIKE A CHEAP MOTEL. THE TUB WAS FILTHY AND HAD TRACES OF RUST. WE USED FLIP/FLOP SHOES TO TAKE A SHOWER. THERE WAS BLACK MOLD ALONG THE WINDOW SEEL.

THE CARPET WAS HEAVILY STAINED, AND THE WALLS WERE DIRTY. I HAVE PICTURES TO PROVE IT. DON'T STAY THERE IF YOU CAN HELP IT. WE WOULD HAVE HAD TO PAY A NO SHOW FEE OF $350.00 IF WE MISSED THE PRESENTATION.

IT TOOK ABOUT 35 MINUNTES TO CHECK IN.THE BEST THING ABOUT THAT PLACE WAS THE FACT THAT WE WERE GONE EARLY AND DID NOT GET BACK TILL LATE :(

that is interesting since i am married and not your ex, you obviously work for the crappy place.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #180309

My ex wife just made this up in hopes of getting her money back. My son told me that she and her new boyfriend asked him to lie and say it was as she claims it was in hopes of compensation.